We would like to thank you for joining us in London.
We hope you enjoyed this hugely successful event and we look forward to seeing you in Genoa and Miami in 2014.
2014 AEGPL Congress in Genoa (14-15 May, 2014)
27th World LP Gas Forum & 29th AIGLP Congress in Miami (28-30 October, 2014).
Access the event photographs here using the following details:
HRH The Princess Royal will open the 26th World LP Gas Forum & 2013 AEGPL Congress in London next month
The organisers of the 26th World LP Gas Forum & 2013 AEGPL Congress are delighted to announce that the office of HRH The Princess Royal has confirmed the Princess Royal’s attendance to open the 26th World LP Gas Forum and 2013 AEGPL Congress at The Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, Westminster, on Wednesday, 2nd October.
James Rockall, WLPGA Managing Director and CEO said “We are delighted that the Princess Royal has accepted our invitation to officially open the 26th World LP Gas Forum & 2013 AEGPL Congress, the premier global event in the LP Gas industry. In addition to the Princess Royal, this year’s event includes an unprecedented lineup of leading international speakers and I am confident that this event will be of enormous value to all participants.”
POLITE NOTICE: If you wish to communicate this news further the office of the Princess Royal politely request that only the text above be used. If you wish to announce this via Twitter please use the following tweets only:
- HRH The Princess Royal will open the 26th World LP Gas Forum in London on the 2nd October #lpglondon2013
- @ExcepionalNRG @AEGPL @UKLPG are looking forward to welcoming HRH the Princess Royal to open the Global LPG Forum in London #lpglondon2013
The Twitter hashtag for the event is #lpglondon2013
"The 2013 World LP Gas Forum will be London’s first major gathering of the Global LP Gas industry, and, no doubt, the first of many. London is a key world centre for industry and finance and the perfect venue for such major industry event. I am delighted to welcome the World LP Gas Forum to London and hope it is a fantastic success."
Mayor of London
London is one of the world’s greatest cosmopolitan cities and one of its cultural, historical, political and economic capitals. It is without question one of the finest international business destinations and is a perfect location for the Forum .
As one of the world’s major international gateways, with two of the world’s busiest airports, London provides excellent global transport links and offers first class ultra-modern exhibition and conference facilities.
This, coupled with the famous British tradition that makes London so very unique, confirm London as a natural choice for a truly global event.
As a tourist destination London attracts 34 million visitors a year (source ‘Visit London’). With literally centuries of history to discover, world-class museums, a rich array of theatre and Olympic level sporting facilities, London is an unrivalled destination offering an intoxicating mix of modern and tradition.
Join the WLPGA, AEGPL and UKLPG in London!
The Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, London
Situated in the very heart of London, with outstanding transport links, close to a wide range of accommodation and major tourist attractions, the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre is the ideal venue to host the Forum . Uniquely situated in the shadow of Big Ben, Westminster Abbey and the London Eye; the Centre is an award winning, purpose-built venue.
Offering the finest facilities, it combines modern comfort with the very latest technology across seven floors. The Queen Elizabeth Centre will contribute to making the Global LP Gas Forum 2013 a major success in the United Kingdom’s buzzing capital.
The Event in figures
(Statistics from 23rd World LP Gas Forum AEGPL Congress 2012 & 25th AIGLP Congress)
Based on 3034 attendees
Delegates from the top 10
Exhibitor attendance per country
The Forum in London will, like the highly successful Madrid event in 2010, provide unprecedented value for attendees, exhibitors and visitors as it brings together the best aspects of the World LP Gas Forum and the AEGPL Annual Congress. In essence, it is two annual events into one exceptional LP Gas conference and exhibition.
The World LP Gas Forum is the premier annual global event for the LP Gas industry. It travels the globe annually attracting key international agencies, policy makers, media and the highest level of industry leaders to explore the LP Gas business, discuss its growth potential and to forge new business relationships.
The AEGPL Congress is the LPG event of the year for the European industry as a whole. Drawing key industry leaders and experts both from Europe and worldwide, the AEGPL Congress is an exceptional Forum to discuss and debate the role of LPG in Europe.
THE EUROPEAN LPG MARKET
- AEGPL is the sole representative of the LP Gas industry at European level, representing over 20 national LP Gas Associations as well as distributors and equipment manufacturers from across Europe.
- The European LP Gas industry consists of companies ranging from Pan-European distributors to small and medium enterprises operating across the continent. The industry directly or indirectly employs hundreds of thousands of people, with many of them living in rural areas.
- Over 30 million tonnes of LP Gas are used by citizens in Europe each year.
- There are eleven million cars in Europe running on Autogas serviced by more than 30,000 filling stations.
- Six million homes in Europe rely on LP Gas for their central heating and water heating.
THE BRITISH LP GAS MARKET
- UKLPG, the single voice of the UK LP Gas industry, represents every aspect of the industry, including LP Gas producers, distributors, equipment and service providers, and vehicle converters. Member companies cover over 95% of the total LP Gas sales in the UK, around 80% of Autogas equipment sales and account for around 70% of vehicle conversions.
- The LP Gas industry within the UK employs around 10,000 people and has a turnover of around £750 million per annum.
- The UK is one of the biggest LP Gas producers in Europe, producing more than 5 million tonnes per year.
- As of 2011, LP Gas use in the UK was divided between industrial and commercial uses (54%), domestic and leisure (27%), agriculture (10%) and automotive (9%).
- There are three main national distributors of LP Gas in the UK, namely AvantiGas (UGI), Calor (SHV) and Flogas (DCC). As well as around 35 regional and small independent suppliers.
Don't miss out on what promises to be an exciting agenda